Action 4 – Policy innovation
The aims of this action is the elaboration of better regulation and regulatory relief proposals grounding on the idea that if an organization has a voluntary environmental certification, this can help to streamline and simplify the abovementioned processes. During this action will activated working group, regional consultation board and a project consultation board:
- Regional Working Groups: in each region involved a WG will be established.
- National Working Groups: the aim of the National WGs will be the elaboration of better regulation and “regulatory relief” proposals regarding the national legislation.
- Eu-wide Working Group: this WG will elaborate the proposals to introduce in the EU-level legislation
- Project Consultation Board: the main role of the Project Consultation Board is to share and approve the simplification proposals elaborated by the National Working Groups and European Working Groups.
- I° PCB, Pisa February 13th 2013:
L’approccio della “Better Regulation” per agevolare e incentivare le imprese registrate EMAS
L’indagine sulle organizzazioni registrate EMAS – primi risultati
Le proposte di semplificazione nazionali
Controlli ambientali : Stato dell’arte e prospettive
- II° PCB SPAIN, Madrid, November 27th 2012
- Regional Consultation Board: Its aim is to share the simplification proposals that will be drawn up by the Regional Working Groups
- European Regulatory Reliefs preliminary ideas
- European Regulatory Reliefs
- Survey on EMAS organizations
- List of members of Regional, National and European Working Groups
- List of the members of Regional and Project Consultation Board
- Report about the workshop held in Brussels