Action 5 – Testing in field
Liguria All results Valencia All results This action aims to test the “better regulation” and “regulatory relief” proposals assessing their feasibility and their cost-effective for both organizations and institutions.
The importance of this actions is highlighted by the wide time period, 15 months, planned to carry out all the activities foreseen the following sub-actions.
- Selection of simplification proposals to test.
- Identification of Competent Authorities to involve in the testing activities. On the basis of the selected proposals, the partners will identify the Competent Authorities to involve in the testing in field phase.
- Testing in field. The aims is to assess the feasibility of the BRAVE proposals through the involvement of all private al public actors that are connected with the proposal.
- Methodology to select the simplification proposals
- List of the simplification proposals selected
- List of the Competent Authorities and private companies involved in the testing in field phase
- Report about the results of the testing in field phase
- All results
- Update version of report that contains the simplification proposals revised on the basis of the results of this action.